USA Visit Visa » US Non Immigrant Visa Information
USA Visit Visa – USA Visitor Visa
Visiting USA is a dream of everyone in the world as USA is really the city of dreams, love, money and other attractions. USA Visit Visa is a short term non immigrant tourist visa to United States of America.
It is also known as B2 Visa. US visit visa is a non immigrant visa issued to foreigners who want to visit USA temporarily for tourism, joy, meet family or friends, attending special events, family ceremonies, or for medical treatment. Any one of the above said people may qualify and can apply for USA Visitor Visa.
In order to get visitor visa to USA each applicant must have a valid passport, submit carefully filled and complete application form, pay visa fee, and appear for the visitor visa interview at the nearest applicable US consulate in his/her country.
USA Traveler visas are for global travelers reaching to the United States temporarily. When visit visa is issued it allows its holder to enter the United States. As I have mentioned above international travelers come to the United States for a wide variety of reasons, including tourism, family matters, attending special events, business, medical treatment, and certain types of temporary work, the maximum length of visit visa to USA is 6 months, therefore, USA visit visa helps the people coming to USA as visitors to do their work and enjoy their stay in United States of America.
USA Visit Visa From Pakistan
For all Pakistanis who want to visit United States of America USA visitor’s visa is required to enter into the United States. The US visa must be stamped in the Pakistani traveler’s passport. There are certain countries whose travelers are eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa free travel to USA but unfortunately Pakistan is not one of them. Pakistani people need a valid visa to enter USA and its maximum length is 6 months. United States Visitor visa is granted for a specific purpose only, like tourism, family meetings, and special events or medical treatment, etc and it is subject to approval. Pakistanis must apply and get the visitor visa stamped in their passport. Remember person entering USA on visitor visa should not be involved in study, business, or any other work. If he/she wants business visa then he/she should apply for B1 Visa and of course, for study purpose study visa is needed.
Documents Required For USA Visit Visa
You are required to outfit the accompanying structures and archives in help of your visa application:
- Affirmation page of the application frame DS-160
- Arrangement affirmation page (if applicable)
- An international ID or other travel archive: Your visa or travel report must be legitimate for no less than a half year past your stay in the United States and contain no less than one clear page. The half year prerequisite does not make a difference to United Kingdom travel permits. For different nationalities, please click here. (PDF – 57 KB). On the off chance that your identification is harmed, we prescribe that you get another international ID before applying for the visa to keep away from any deferral in the handling of your application.
- One 5 x 5 cm (2″ by 2″) shading photo taken inside the most recent a half year: If you have effectively transferred a photo to the DS-160, you are not required to present an extra photo with your application. In the event that there are any issues with the transferred photo, in any case, you will be required to give another one which may defer the preparing of your application.
- Proof of your status in the United Kingdom, on the off chance that you are not a U.K or EU travel permit holder.
- Proof of beforehand issued U.S. visas: If you are no longer possessing the passport(s) containing the visas, you may prompt the consular officer at the season of your meeting or if applying by messenger, incorporate an announcement with your application; and
- In the event that you have ever been captured, forewarned, indicted you are required to pronounce it, regardless of the possibility that it is viewed as spent and outfit a police declaration known as an ACRO. The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act does not matter to U.S. visa law.
- On the off chance that you have a restorative condition that could have a course on your qualification for a visa, outfit a letter from your doctor which examines your present condition of wellbeing.
- On the off chance that you have been denied section into or ousted, or expelled from the United States outfit records identifying with this.
- On the off chance that you are applying for a youngster younger than 14 by messenger, please click here for extra data.
- Assets adequate to cover all costs while in the United States
- A living arrangement abroad to which you plan to return.
Where To Apply?
Nonimmigrant visas are handled at the U.S. Government office in London or the Consulate General in Belfast. In the event that you are in the United Kingdom, you may plan an arrangement to apply for a visa at either post paying little mind to your nationality or status in the United Kingdom.
In the event that you are qualified to apply for a visa by dispatch, and you are in England, Scotland or Wales you ought to present your application to the Embassy in London. On the off chance that you are in Ireland, you ought to present your application to the Consulate General in Belfast.
How Much Time It Will Take?
Effective applications take 3 – 5 workdays to process before the international ID is given to the dispatch for conveyance; no less than a further 2 workdays ought to be taken into consideration conveyance.
In the event that you were prompted at your meeting that your application was denied under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending extra preparing, you ought to permit around 60 days from the date of the visa meet for your application to be handled. Sometimes, be that as it may, handling can take a half year or more. It would be ideal if you see “Authoritative Processing” for additional data. In the event that you were prompted at the meeting that a waiver of ineligibility is required before the visa can be issued, you can anticipate that your application will take between 6 to 8 months to process from the date of the meeting. Deficient applications will take longer.
We can’t ensure visa issuance or visa preparing times ahead of time. All handling periods cited are gauges as it were. In the event that you require a visa, we prescribe that you apply well ahead of time of your planned travel date and don’t make non-refundable travel courses of action until the point when you have been issued a visa and are in receipt of your identification.
Interviews are by arrangement as it were. Candidates matured 14 – 79 are required to show up face to face for a meeting with a consular officer. You are required to carry your Appointment Confirmation letter with you. You won’t be conceded over 30 minutes before the time appeared and arriving past the point of no return may bring about the cancellation of your arrangement. You can hope to be at the Embassy or Consulate for roughly a few hours. The meeting with a consular officer is the last advance in a two-advance process and commonly keeps going only a couple of minutes. Preceding the Interviewing staff will gather, information enters and survey your application. An arrangement of your fingerprints will be electronically examined. In the event that you have a cut or rankle on any of your fingers or thumbs, your application won’t be handled. You will be required to reschedule an arrangement for a later date.